Slowly pour water out of a glass. Surface tension or liquid adhesion causes water to cling to the glass as it spills.
Leaf Off works the same way!
- Our multi rib panel slows and disperses the water as it nears the gutter.
- Like water running down the side of a glass, rainwater bonds to the surface of the panel, flowing down and around the curved nose into the gutter.
- The LEAF OFF curved nose forward design, with no vertical openings, allows water to enter the gutter…leaves, pine needles and seeds are directed to the ground.
- Our patented sturdy-clip securely locks LEAF OFF to the top of the gutter. Secure enough to withstand winds up to 90 MPH.
- A continuous 3/8″ open water channel will handle the heaviest downpours while keeping out birds, nests and debris.
- Dura-Life paint finish will not blister, peel or split. In addition, LEAF OFF guarantees it will not fade for 20 years.